The terms (“Company”, “we”,”us”, or “our”) refer to Amber Heins Photography LLC.
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Amber Heins Photography. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information and security data, and payment information. (Once the shop is available).
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the site (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and this site, the choices you make and the products and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review it’s private policy and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the options to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in this section called how do we handle your social logins below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected.
In Short: Some information- such as IPP address and/or browser and decides characteristics- is collected automatically when you visit our.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate this site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our site and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources.
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about your from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our polices, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Services Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, nay merger, sale or company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site. These companies may use information and your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer your certain products, services or promotions.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas such as personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contracts on the social network will see your name, profile, photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions for your activity, communicate, with you within our network and view your profile.
Is your information transferred internationally?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 , also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit you request in writing to us. Contact us for more details.
If you are uder 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Amber Heins Photography LLC,you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the site. To request removal of such data, please contact us and include an email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the site. Please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
What is our stance on third-party websites?
How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect this security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using this “Site”, you represent you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor defendants use this site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we’ve collected from a minor, please contact us.
What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account or unsubscribe to our emails at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account or emails subscription you can:
Apon your request to terminate your account we will, deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and force our capital term of use and/or comply with legal requirements.
Opting out of email marketing;
U can unsubscribe from our marketing email lists at any time by clicking thee unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
Do we make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relivant laws.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us.